Slideshow


Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ditzy moments of mine

Here are a few ditzy moments of mine lately...

*When Tami sent out the 'guess the baby measurements' thing. I said that it would be 14 inches and 7lbs. I never heard the end of that one... haha.

*I went into my bathroom yesterday morning to brush my teeth and there was a HUGE spider in the sink. So i screamed and begged my mom to catch it and put it outside. She told me ok. And i should have known that she was going to kill it anyways. I got so mad at her for squishing the poor guy.

*On halloween, my friend threw a candy bar at me and screamed at the same time and i about peed my pants.

1 comment:

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Kenzee- You are so funny! If you look at my blog there is a picture of Radley with a blonde wig on. It looks like you when you were a baby. LOL!! Not that your hair was like that, but just something about the way it makes his little face look. Anyway, hope you are doing well. Cute pictures.